Øster Farigmagsgade 5, 1353 København K, Building: 8.0.11
My research is focussed on the way economic ideas gain influence in the policy world, and how relations of power, networks and social forces are shaping the way we conceive the economy.
I hold a MSc. in Economic history from London School of Economics, a cand.scient.pol in Political Science from University of Copenhagen, and a BA in History of Ideas and Sociology from Aarhus University. Before going down the academic road I worked as political advisor in the Danish Parliament.
Primary fields of research
- History of Economic Thorught
- International Political Economy
- British and Danish Macroeconomic Policy
- European Economy
- Scandinavian political economy
- Heterodox economic theory
- History of capitalism
- Social Network Analysis
- Philosophy of Science and Methodology
- Economic Inequality
- PublishedStahl, Rune Møller, 21 May 2019, In : New Political Economy. 24, 4, p. 473-486
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-review