Øster Farimagsgade 5
1353 København K
Born: 25th March 1971
- Education: Cand.scient.pol (Aarhus), M.Phil (Cambridge), PhD. (University of Copenhagen)
- Previous positions:
- 2012 – 2015: Lecturer in International Relations, The Open University
- 2010-2011: Research Associate, Cambridge University Judge Business School, Energy Policy Research Group.
- 2009-present: Affiliated Lecturer, Department of Politics and International Studies, University of Cambirdge.
- 2008 – 2010: Post doctoral researcher, Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen, Visiting Research Associate, Centre of International Studies, University of Cambridge.
- November 2006 – September 2008: Policy Advisor on foreign policy, defence, climate change and energy policy, The Danish Parliament, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Current position: Associate Professor of International Relations.