Grade transcripts and exam certificate

Grade transcripts 

You can print your grade transcripts via the UCPH-net self-service facility. If you require an edited and/or certified transcript, please contact the Student Information Desk. 

Exam certificates 

If you would like a single subject exam certificate, please contact the Student Information Desk. 

Certified copies of your exam certificate 

The Student Advisory Service does not undertake to copy your original certificates. If you want the Department to certify your original certificates, you will need to make the required copies and bring them along to the Student Information Desk. The Student Advisory Service will also provide ‘sealed envelopes’ for your applications. 

Contact: or by phone: +45 35 32 46 00.