Christine Østerskov Kastrup
Department of Political Science, Management
Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1014 København K, 04 Øster Farimagsgade 5, Building: 04-2-30
Team Funding, Innovation & Strategy is responsible for project management of research projects, strategy and lobby, collaboration agreements and patents, and providing support on research applications and budgets.
Team leader, FIS
• Competence development- in the daily and through MUS and GRUS
• The wellbeing of the team
• The distribution of tasks and prioritization of tasks within the team
• Be available for sparring and advice
• Make decisions when required
Screening and support concerning externally funded research applications
• Screening for calls
• Interpretation of calls, and read carefully through of guidelines for specific points
• Support to applicant regarding: budget (preparation and quality assurance of the budget, operational costs, salaries, PhD rates etc.)
• Support to applicant regarding format and content (including through reading, and give constructive criticism to project descriptions)
• Matchmaking in relation to calls, research groups or specific academic staff
• Responsible for all cooperation agreements are recorded, journalized and approved by the University, Tech Transfer
• Obtains signatures after approval by Tech Transfer.
Administrator of Copenhagen Microbiology Center
• Organizing meetings with Academic Steering Committee and Administrative Steering Group
• preparation of minutes
• Organization of Annual Symposium for 150 participants. Registration, catering, program, abstract book etc.
Project Manager, MiCroP
• Organization of meetings including the agenda and minutes (internal meetings, steering committee meetings, meetings with advisory commitee, workshops).
• Communication with partners
• Responsible for legal questions about cooperation between universities and companies
• Contribute to new application initiatives
• Budgeting and Reporting
• Practical tasks (booking of meetings, catering, travel and hotel)
COUNCIL AND COMMITTEE
• PLEN representative in Science Research Administration Network
• EU network at KU
Cand. Hort from the former Landbohøjskole, KVL